Providing the highest quality care for the foot and ankle Santa Fe residents, as well as those that live in Las Vegas, Taos, Los Alamos and Raton, will find the treatment they are looking for from our doctors and staff.
Question: What could be more important than taking care of the part of your body that ensures your mobility and freedom?
Answer: Achieving the active lifestyle you want through better education on foot and ankle health.
The experienced doctors at Foot and Ankle Associates, Inc. dedicate their practice not only to the treatment of the feet and ankles, but also to education about the feet and ankles. Their goal is to work with the patient side-by-side and teach them about their problem and treatments, to help ensure maximum recovery. Spencer Mortensen, DPM, Gregory Rowe, DPM, Thomas Chambers, DPM, Chad Squire, DPM, Jason Rockwood, DPM, and William Blake, DPM, are ready to help you with your foot and ankle pain.
What else makes Foot and Ankle Associates, Inc. different from other podiatrists in New Mexico?
- We are a full service practice that follows the patient from diagnosis through surgery recovery.
- We care for all ages, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- We offer surgical options at our surgery centers or at local hospitals.
- We use state-of-the-art technology such as radiographic diagnostic testing, ultrasounds, and vascular studies.
- Our caring and knowledgeable staff focuses on education along with treatment.
- We are friendly and approachable, encouraging questions from our patients.
- We handle a wide array of foot and ankle pain issues.
We have multiple locations to serve patients with foot and ankle pain throughout New Mexico. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get back on your feet by calling 505-982-0123 or by filling out our online form to schedule an appointment.
Are you a new patient with Foot and Ankle Associates, Inc.? We have created a New Patient Information page just for you that includes all the forms you will need to complete prior to your first appointment, as well as a new patient checklist that will help you prepare for your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.